Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Year is Not Going as I Planned

I've been so lazy about blogging since the holidays.  I can't seem to get inspired enough to write, and being sick for an entire week totally threw me off. 

I've still only gone to the gym once, and now my parents reneged on watching 2 of my kids to give me a chance to go because my sister decided to go back to school.  She's starting a nursing program this week, so they have to watch her son while she's at school.  I don't know why she decided to go to community college where I live, because she lives an hour and a half away.  It just kind of puts a damper on things for me, because sometimes I need the help, and now they have to watch my nephew every day.  T is going to be pretty bummed out too, because now he can't go there after school for a few hours every day like he's used to.

Speaking of T, he's turning 4 on Monday, and Princess is turning 3 on Wednesday.  I can't believe how fast they're growing up.  It feels like they were little just yesterday, but I honestly can't remember either of them being babies, which is weird.  I can remember Goober as a baby, but maybe that's because he's the youngest.  Thinking about this makes me want another baby, even though I know that is crazy and not possible at the moment.

The boyfriend needs to get a real job, as the internet thing he was working on doesn't seem to be panning out.  He was doing well until he decided to have other people help, and everything went to crap.  He doesn't seem to care that I'm maxing out all my credit cards just to pay for food, and I'm going to have to borrow money again just to pay our share of the rent this month.  I'm really getting sick of him not caring enough to get a job.  He knows that if worse came to worse, our families would bail us out so we had food and a place to live, so he's in no rush to get a job. 

Since the stupid Star Wars computer game came out a few weeks ago, that's all he's been doing in his waking hours.  He wears headphones and plays the damn game.  He can't even hear if the kids are screaming 2 feet away from him.  I have to tap him on the shoulder and yell if I need his help for anything, and that pisses him off because then he gets killed in his game.  I tried to talk to him about it, but he doesn't seem to get it or care, and it's not fair.  If he's home and not working, why the hell can't he help a little with the kids, or take out the trash, or clean up his dirty dishes?  I wish I knew a way to knock some sense into him.

On a better note, I decided to start a makeup blog as well.  You can find it here.  I only have a couple posts up now, but I'm planning to swatch a bunch of makeup if I can find a working camera, and post looks of the day.

I hope this coming week will go well.  I'm bringing cookie cake to school for T's birthday on Monday, so I hope the kids in his class have fun.  I'm also having a party for T and Princess next Saturday.  I invited his whole class, and even though the RSVP date was yesterday, I've only heard from 7 out of 17 kids.  I hope some more parents call me tomorrow, since we kind of spent a lot of money for the party (we're having a musician who does an interactive show with the kids-my kids saw him when we were pumpkin picking and loved him).

No comments:

Post a Comment