Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sorry I've Been Sucking Lately

I know I haven't been blogging much the past couple weeks and I'm sorry.  I've been focused on getting ready for the holidays and my kids' schedules have been totally off.

My kids have been staying up even later than normal, and I'm not in the mood to blog at 3 am.  The baby's teething again and is barely sleeping at night and not napping much at all.  And now my oldest, is sick again and has no voice.  I swear, since he started school, someone in my family is always sick.  I don't remember getting sick like this when I went to school.

I also started taking medication that makes me feel really hung over and groggy every morning when I don't get 7 or 8 hours of sleep (which pretty much never happens) so I've been staying in bed until 10 or 11 every morning.  I wasn't kidding when I told you my kids' sleep is really off-I'm lucky my son has afternoon preschool or no one in the house would even been awake when it started.

Happy Holidays to everyone, and I'll try to be better about blogging most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment