I am 27 and I have:
1. Been to jail (I was only there for 2 days, though).
2. Visited Versailles (if you've never gone, you're not missing anything-it's so moldy I got sick both times I went)
|The gardens are pretty cool, though.|
4. Had hair so long it was past my butt.
5. Traveled to France, Germany, Mexico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, and South Korea.
6. Given money to a homeless man outside my apartment and later saw on the news that he killed someone (and I probably paid for his bus or train ticket out of Philly).
7. Run up the Philadelphia Art Museum steps like I was Rocky Balboa.
|My old apartment is the first building on the right that you can see|
|This is not Fart but is an eerily similar cat I tried to adopt from Petsmart|
9. Been involved in a knife fight.
10. Gotten lots of tattoos and piercings (although I only have my ears and nose pierced now).
11. Been addicted to drugs and tried almost every drug in the book, but managed to come out on top.
12. Received love songs from someone in prison.
13. Owned a jeweled cockroach that I could attach to a brooch and wear (yes it was alive-I had it for almost 3 years and kept it in a terrarium).
|Seriously, it was so cool. I wish I had another one.|
|It looked kind of like this, but there were some dead guinea pig babies too.|
16. Owned the best Husky ever that we rescued right before his 3rd birthday (he lived to the ripe old age of 14 and held on until I could see him one last time).
17. Stretched my earlobes to 5/8" when I was 17 because I didn't know that was way past the point of no return (which is approximately 5/16").
|I still had my lip pierced and another nose piercing when this photo was taken.|
19. Had my boobs done (it was technically corrective surgery and not cosmetic, though).
20. Been to Ozzfest and joined the mosh pit with my friend for my 17th birthday.
21. Watched a transsexual prostitute get into a fight with her pimp.
22. Had my driver's license suspended in Virginia because I refused to pay the ticket and couldn't drive 9 hours to go to the court date (and I wasn't speeding-I had cruise control on and the cop pulled out of a chicken factory and pulled me over because I had New York plates. I pay all my actual tickets that I'm guilty of).
I wrote this post after I saw this week's prompts from Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop. 1.) Last week we wrote about what we have never done…this week write a list of 22 things you HAVE done. (inspired by Sellabit Mom)