I'm 27 years old. And I've never:
1. Cooked a steak (red meat grosses me out).
2. Gone hunting.
3. Owned a puppy.
4. Drank a glass of wine (sorry wine-lovers, every wine I've ever tried to taste was gross).
5. Been to Africa.
6. Set foot in a limo (they are deathtraps and they scare me).
7. Eaten a tomato (but I have learned to be okay with ketchup-and pizza sauce).
8. Gone within 10 feet of a horse (I am absolutely terrified of them).
9. Traveled to the Midwest.
10. Won the lottery.
11. Attended an opera (although I want to).
12.Used a grill (unless you count my George Foreman, which I've used twice in 8 years).
13. Watched Law and Order or its spinoffs.
14. Been married.
15. Gone to prom.
16. Attended graduation.
17. Read or watched Twilight anything.
18. Given my daughter a bath (her dad has always done it-I only give Goober baths).
19. Worn colorful skinny jeans (or any skinny jeans).
20. Stolen a car.
21. Gone camping (like in a tent or an RV).
22. Lived more than 2 1/2 hours away from my parents.
I used a prompt from Mama Kat's for this post. The prompt was: 1.) Follow the template I copied from The Pioneer Woman without her permission and list 22 things you’ve never done.